Monday, August 15, 2011

Update!

It has been many many months since I have been on here. To update you, I did finish my goals for February. I just never  blogged it! I made three photo books. One for the first year of life for each of my kids. I used shutterfly. Which I lurve! I use them to make personalized calendars for Christmas gifts every year, which results in my receiving coupons for other items. I finally took advantage of them! I also took advantage of some 50% off sales on books. So nothing was full price! Yeah!







I also made school scrapbook binders for the older two kids. Now keep in mind that I am not a scrapbooker. So these will work for me. Maybe. ;)



I have many other projects that I worked on after my month of attempting to catch up (in some small way) on archiving my family history. Will try to update you all on some of the more interesting ones. As well as begin documenting the ongoing projects. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment